Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Vacation Photos...

This is the view from the top of Mt. TamalpAIS in Marin County, CA. Note San Francisco downtown financial district, the Bay Bridge, etc.
Top of Mt. Tam: Donnie, Ashley and Jane. Note the lack of "Bunny Ears" in this picture.

Jane and Colleen at Muir Woods in a giant redwood.


Well, this was where I slept. I thank Ben for giving up his bed during my visit. Colleen thought it very ironic that we were going to a race and I was sleeping in a racecar bed...


Wonder which one is more comfy...





2 comments:

Lis said...

Man, those are cute jeans you're wearing on the mountain!

The beds? It's a toss up.

Jane Elizabeth said...

thanks! On rare occasions cuteness can happen, usually when I'm under the guidance of Colleen.
I'm guessing the seat on that racecar is too narrow for my childbearing hips :)