Monday, September 29, 2008

Desire to Blog?

Ok, so I'm not all that convinced that I WANT to blog, but suddenly, in a fit of insomnia, I feel the NEED to blog. In the not so distant past, I imagined blogging about various aspects of my life. Things are a bit different now, but I guess there is still a small part of me that might have something to say.


Tonight after having some good friends over for dinner, I had some other good friends over to watch The Sex and the City Movie. I've always loved the series, and also loved the movie. I realize in these small fragments of my life that I have great friends and family. I truly mean great. Makes me feel damn lucky, and someday I will be able to repay all the kindness I have received.


Maybe it's time for ambien...or a boring book. It's late!




No comments: