Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Had No Idea!





Recently my friend Donnie posted how many miles he's run (about 500) and ridden (about 1300) in the last year. I was pretty impressed. I started wondering how many *I* had run/walked in the last year...and why had I never thought of checking.

Well, I checked tonight. And guess what? I have run/walked 606.76 miles in the last 365 days!!! Unbelievable! Of course, some was walking (probably 30%) and there was no other exercise except for pilates, but I'm still pretty darn proud. That's probably about 550 more miles that I ran a few years ago.

I tried to check from 6/09-6/10 to compare, but I didn't get my watch until August of 09. From August '09 to August '10, I ran 402 miles. So the trend is definitely increasing...

1 comment:

Lucas Kain said...

Wow, nice! Wonder what will come out if I try to calculate.. :)

___
call New Zealand